Are you looking to upgrade your factory speakers with a new and reliable one? No problem, Alpine SPR-60C component speaker gots you covered! For utmost enjoyment and entertainment when driving, this component speaker is the real deal.
Alpine is one of the most famous companies that deals in all kinds of car accessories. It is not a new trend that car speakers are among the fast selling in the industry, and thus, this brand boasts of a host of outstanding products in the world of car speakers.
Now focusing on one of their best component speaker product line, we look at the Alpine SPR-60C. it is a uniquely designed component speaker that will turn anyone in high spirits after accessing its output. Talking about the clarity of its sound and the deep bass it produces, you’ll instantly see why its a nice addition to your sound system.
Let’s take a look at the features and specifications of Alpine SPR-60C Component Speaker to see if its the right speaker for you.
Summary of Features
- Compatible with all vehicles as it boasts of 2.3 inches mounting depth
- Great set of adjustable tweeters
- Excellent sound output as a result of the high-density neodymium compact magnet
- The woofer consists of a waveguide
- Woofer also has a Bi-Amp ready design
- The crossover network is a high-grade network component
- Its price is worth its impressive performance
- Balanced sound as evidenced by the high-quality two-way crossover channels
- One year warranty
- The sound output is magnificent and out of the world
- The low impedance of 4 ohms resistance
Summary of Specifications
- The component system is rated 330W peak power and 110W (continuous or RMS).
- Woofer mounting diameter is 136 mm
- Mounting depth of the woofer is 59 mm
- Tweeter Mounting Depth is 19 mm
- Tweeter Mounting diameter is 58 mm
- It consists of two woofers, two tweeters, and two-way crossovers channels.
- Looking at the efficiency of the tweeters, they are very powerful and exciting as a result of the mounting options they’ve got.
- Their frequency response lies between 65 to 29,000 Hz with an impedance of 4 ohms.
- The crossovers are smaller than the default crossover in TypeR speakers by 60 percent.
- The sensitivity of this component speaker is rated 88dB.
Looking at the design of the SPR-60C, it is targeted at offering a high performance in loudness, clarity, and the compactness of size. You will get a quality and strong bass output as a result of the functionality of the multi-layer hybrid fiber woofers embedded in this speaker.
Excellent Sound Quality
When using the Alpine SPR-60C, you will need a good amplifier. You can get a decent 4-channel amp to get the real deal of the sound this speaker produces. Have you ever put out your money for a speaker and not get its worth? It’s not the same case for this speaker.
The overall sound output will give you an excellent sound experience that will continue to blow your mind until the end of the world. Considering the lows of SPR-60C, they are extremely clear, and it stands to be one of the best aspects of this component system.
The neodymium magnet is an excellent compact magnet that is very smaller in size than other normal magnets. This magnet gives you a more comfortable and faster installation and advanced performance in small spaces.
One of the reasons that make the Alpine SPR-60C component speaker a standout is because of its convenient installation. With the compact neodymium magnet, small network, and slim basket, the installation is made easy for your various kinds of vehicles.
Waveguide focuses the sound
To further enhance the sound quality, Alpine created a Wave Guide for the cone. Mounted over the middle cap, this prevents the sound waves from the diaphragm from being distorted by stage and focuses the sound for optimum clarity.
All part and coaxial models have a ring tweeter that swivels in less-than-ideal positions to boost off-axis response. For better imagery and staging at your listening place, you can aim it by hand.
What We Like:
- It is built with a premium and rugged quality that produces a top-notch performance
- The audio quality performance is sensational and out of the world
- Easy installation and tuning of the speakers
- Great highs from the tweeters and perfect mids and lows from the woofers
- Fantastic mounting options of the tweeters
- Versatile setup that is compatible with different kinds of vehicles from various manufacturers
- Ideal clarity with loud and quality bass output
What We Didn’t Like
- The product comes at a hefty price point
- Fragile brackets for mounting
- Extra need for purchasing an amplifier
The Alpine SPR-60C component speaker is one of the best replacements out there if you are looking to upgrade your speaker. However, it isn’t perfect. There are a few things you should consider before purchasing.
Let’s discuss the observed flaws of this component system. Truth be told, this system is very expensive. It requires you to get a quality amplifier like a 100W to get the sound quality you paid for. Else, you may regret ever purchasing this component system. Though it is interesting to talk about its amazing qualities, you need to be well informed before you purchase so you can consider your budget. No doubt, this system is excellent, but the price is no joke.
You need to be careful while handling the tweeters likewise because it can be susceptible to damage. Beware!
Now other than that, it is a solid speaker. However, your budget must be around $200 if you are looking for purchasing the speaker. It consists of outstanding and unique features you don’t just see in any causal component speaker.
You really do get your money’s worth! Talking about the tweeters, loud bass, and confirm lows, mids, and highs, we are confident you don’t want to miss out. Also, you don’t have to be scared of the durability, it is made with super high-quality materials that’s sure to stand the test of time! Regardless, it does come with a year warranty to cover for any damage – so you’ve got a little piece of mind there.
In any case, Alpine has been producing some quality products for years, and their Alpine SPR-60C Component Speaker is no exception. Definitely check them out!