Upgrading your car music system is a popular practice that many car owners worldwide tend to follow. A music system is one of the most vital parts of an automobile.
Music fans and those who spend more hours driving their cars want their autos to look good and have the most excellent music experience. To boost the feel and look of your vehicle and enjoy the best music experience, you must consider setting up an android car stereo. The best Android car stereo will improve your music experience and the interior of your car as well.
Our Top Best Android Car Stereo
An android car stereo system is a touch-screen music player, and as the name suggests, it is based on the Android platform and integrated with state-of-the-art features.
This kind of car stereo can access all android app available for android tablets and phones. However, with lots of choices available, this makes it hard to find one.
Worry no more, as below is the list of the best android car stereo based on your needs and preferences. So let’s check a list of most android car stereos available on the Amazon store.
Best Overall Android Car Stereo: Pioneer AVH-2500NEX
No doubt Pioneer is considered the best overall android car stereo due to its video and audio clarity, flawless connectivity as well as user-friendliness. This will indeed surpass your expectations with its lively and very flexible functions and controls. It is made to go along with a modern lifestyle of a contemporary driver looking for state-of-the-art entertainment features.
The vibrant and big display enables you to experience the convenience and comfort of having the whole thing you want in a seven inches display. The bigger screen means you will have an enjoyable viewing experience and better navigation. So, why strain your eyes on a small screen while there is one available?
The Android car stereo also allows you to connect two devices all at once and enjoy swapping between the two common mobile device operating systems. State-of-the-art AVH-25000 NEX comes with dual ports to allow you to connect both iOS and Android devices and makes use of Apple CarPlay or Android Auto anytime you want.
With this Android car stereo, you can play your favorite music from various sources. Connect this to your smartphone via Bluetooth or USB and play CD with the use of DVD players to take pleasure in your preferred music.
You can also easily navigate your phone without taking your eye off the highway. This comes with iPod, iPad, and iPhone control. This device also blends with Sirius XM Sxv300, which supports traffic and weather now and flash features.
What We Liked
- Apple CarPlay Compatible
- Android Auto
- Amazon Alexa Built-in if Paired with Pioneer Vozsis App
- Android Auto Compatible
- Works with Pandora
- SiriusXM Ready
- Broad connectivity with your smartphone. Enhanced smartphone connectivity makes it possible to enjoy popular apps with your radio.
- Superior AV performance. Pioneer applies it's expertise in sound technology to deliver high quality audio and video performance.
- Features: works with Apple Car Play, Android Auto web link. Parking assistance. 24-Bit True color panel for smooth gradation and rich color.
Best Android Car Stereo for the Money: Boss Audio BVB9364RC
This will surely fulfill your wish of ramping up fine tuned audio and controlling the whole thing utilizing a wireless remote. This device comes with an exceptional built in Bluetooth functionality, which enables you not just to make a hand-free call but also listen to music from Spotify and Pandora.
State of the art Boss Audio BVB9364RC offers drivers the simplest means to put entertainment in action. BVB9364RC is armed with wireless remote control and steering wheel controls. The digital touch-screen panel, along with groundbreaking graphic interphase, is also one of the features of this car stereo. A screen with graphically rich features and functions that is easy to touch is the description of a good android car stereo.
You’ll never feel bored and exhausted by the monotony of music from one source as this is able to play your preferred sound from FM radio, USB and SD ports, mobile devices, as well as DVD and CD player. Boss Audio is integrated with the newest Bluetooth technology, enabling you to play music from popular music portals such as Spotify and Pandora.
It’s possible to drive for many miles without being distracted by your phone. State of the art Boss android car stereo is made to show up to sixty-four-character messages with artist, song, station, traffic, genre as well as news and latest updates.
What We Liked
- Treble, bass, balance, and fader controls
- Preset built in equalizer
- 80 Watts x 4 Max Power
- Includes maps
- Plays DVD, CD, USB, SD as well as Smartphones
- Inputs: Aux, AV, USB, SD, Rear Camera as well as Steering Wheel
- Outputs: Rear, Video, Front, as well as Sub Pre-Amp
- Wireless Remote
- Bluetooth hands-free with an integrated mic as well as Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- GPS Navigation - Built-in GPS (Global Positioning System) includes coverage of all 50 states, Puerto Rico and pre-loaded point of interest. The text-to-speech allows for an audible prompt, guiding to your final destination
- Bluetooth - Answer/make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. The built-in microphone picks up your voice and your car speakers let you hear the person on the other side. Play and control your music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- Media Playback - Watch videos through the DVD player. Connect your Bluetooth device, pop in a CD, use the USB / SD ports, or tune into the AM/FM radio stations for more audio alternatives. RBDS tuner
- Auxiliary - Compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Just plug in and start playing
- Inputs - USB, SD, Aux, A/V, USB charging, rearview camera (camera sold separately). The steering wheel interface allows you to use the existing functions on your steering wheel. Interface module sold separately. We recommend the Metra ASWC-1
Pyle Stereo Receiver
This is a user-friendly and popular car stereo. Essential features are the options of music streaming and hands-free calling options. For many drivers, there are vital things they want when looking for an android car stereo.
This product provides on each of the two points. To make the most of its safety rating as well as avoid creating a distraction to the drivers, the user-friendly car stereo from Pyle is at an all-time high. You can easily connect the monitor to any device, utilize radio as well as get streaming superior video and audio immediately. This is also compatible with many diverse types of audio and video files; regardless of where the music is from or how you like to be pleased and entertained for a long drive, this android car stereo is always here for you.
This is easy to set up, regardless of the model of your car and when you are planning to change cars. Video and audio connectivity makes it simple to listen or see from any source. Its lightweight and sleek feature are what makes this apart from the rest. This is not heavy. You can easily set it up and get driving immediately.
- Professional and sleep appearance add to the style of your car
- A clear interface that avoids confusion, user-friendly is advantageous for this android car stereo.
- Super light android car stereo that is not messy and bulky looking and setting is a breeze.
- Some find it hard to connect to the phone Bluetooth, and the phone should keep on Bluetooth screen while connected.
- The phone should be utilized as a control board instead of the display screen.
- 7” RECEIVER DISPLAY: The double din comes with a 7” receiver with touchscreen control operation. It has a user-friendly hi-resolution HD digital display with a motorized and tilt adjustable front screen panel and touch screen control
- DOUBLE DIN HEADUNIT: The Pyle in dash double din car stereo receiver comes with all the perks that 2 DIN radios are known for, including a larger screen display and internal space. It’s also safe, with built-in microphone for hands-free calling
- COMPATIBLE WITH BLUETOOTH: The car stereo receiver has 2.0 Bluetooth for easily pairing to Bluetooth-enabled devices. It’s powered with Android OS for wireless streaming or hotspot connectivity, surfing the web and downloading apps
- CAR STEREO AND GPS NAVIGATION: The head unit receiver comes with a touchscreen control interface GPS navigation system. It’s also a car stereo with CD and DVD player, USB flash reader slot and Aux Input/Output jack for headphones
- UNIQUE UPGRADED FEATURES: Aside from those mentioned above, this car receiver also has an AM/FM radio with 30 station memory, plus customizable EQ audio controls. The system is very easy to install and set up with its remote control
Corehan Android 6 Car Stereo
This Android car stereo is renowned for integrating both offline and online navigation technologies. For some major counties, navigations are pre-downloaded in the internal memory of the model. You can also connect the GPS app straight to this car stereo or decide to store the map in an SD card to save storage space.
All the options for navigation are what make this car stereo stands out and a good choice for those who are often on not familiar highways or people who love taking long journeys. This also supports a Wi-Fi connection that enables you to download GPS applications or road maps, regardless of where you are. It also comes with dual USB ports, SD card slots as well as the ability for phone mirroring is what makes this easy and user-friendly for all, regardless of what device you are using to connect flawlessly and seamlessly.
- Perfect screen size with fast visibility as well as the high level of video and audio clarity
- This also integrated with an intuitive menu, which is user-friendly
- This also supports camera connection
- Cold weather might cause delays and issues
- The mirroring function, as well as volume, might not work well with some models of devices.
No products found.
Features of the Best Android Car Stereo
These Android car stereos might and might come with many diverse features, and it is vital that you know how having specific ones or not may affect your experience.
First, you must know what you want, and the moment you know that you will know what attributes have to be included for the unit to do best for you. Some of the features you need to consider includes:
Apps Supported By This Car Stereo?
The type of apps supported depends on the particular model of the stereo you purchased; some models support any apps compatible with Android, while there are models that may just be compatible with specific apps. Apps supported include navigation, music, and communication, as well as search apps.
This is the major interacting attribute in Android car stereos. It is what you stare at when using this device, where the information or data is, and a vital thing to check when getting one.
A lot of screens are touch screens; however, there are instances that may not be the case; therefore, you need to be aware of it. Screen size is also a very vital factor. A car stereo with a small screen makes it difficult to read or see the information displayed and which can make it risky to utilize since it will need so much attention and focus. Usually, big screens have bigger fonts which allow for easier and quicker reading. Six to seven is the recommended size of the screen.
This is also a vital feature that you need to consider. Some units come with a slow and complicated interface that leads to poor user experience as well as frustration. This stops you from taking pleasure in the full abilities of the stereo.
You need a fluid and smooth interface, as the same as a regular optimized tablet that provides an easy to learn, use, and very intuitive.
Aside from USB connection, there are some android car stereos available that provide the choice to connect with a mobile phone through Bluetooth. Usually, this is the best choice since many phones will require adaptors to link via USB to the car stereo. This also offers the stereo the choice to make a call when the auto has a mic.
AM and FM Radio and Satellite Radio Features
Each android car stereo available on the market at this point comes with AM/FM radio, which enables you to pay attention to local radio stations. However, that is only the basic package. There are some car stereos that come with built-in options to boost the music experience, like an HD radio decoder which will enhance the quality of the audio.
If you are a person who takes a choice on the radio rather than a CD, then you should pay close attention to the AM/FM features.
One biggest perk of having a wide display on the car stereo is that there is no need for you to have the device stuck on your windshield for GPS. A lot of car stereos available on the market come with a map-based navigation system that can be updated via SD cards or when the stereo comes with internet access. However, some may argue that Google Maps App is superior as well as more updated, and that would not be wrong.
There are many remarkable Android car stereos available today. As you see, each one has its own benefits, intricacies as well as cons. It depends on your desires and needs for your auto. Each one in this review is renowned for having simple interfaces, Bluetooth connectivity as well as many diverse videos and audio connection formats.